LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Crazy Love Life-Part 2 (The little Lesbian)

When I was about 18, I had my heart broken by the one guy I ever truly loved. I tried to make it work but it just didn't. So somewhere between 18-19 I went from my curious days, to now knowing I no longer wanted to date men. I wanted to only be with women. It didn't happen over night, but I just knew I enjoyed being with Women more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some idiot about to give my heart to the next person I met. I was going to have some fun, & live a little. I went from relationship to relationship. I wanted to meet new people, & have new experiences. Besides I was like 18 going on 19, and they don't call me Vixen for nothing.

I'm not going to go into detail about the in between times, when I was with girls throughout high school, because most of them were not of any substance just girls I dated. There were a few that caught my attention more then others. Let me tell the story by order of the ones that mattered. We already talked about first kiss, first crush/first real experience. I Love Femmes, so you will see how things have changed over the years. Even I am still confused by how this happened.

Lets talk about the on again-off again. I met this girl through mutual friends, she was absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. She was petite with long dark black hair, and a smile that could melt a million hearts. Not only was she stunningly beautiful, she had an amazing personality, but the downfall was...she was a player. (How could she not be though, she had way too much going for her to be tied down to one person). For some reason I caught her eye. We hooked up on and off for a few years, I adored her dearly but I was to scared to ever truly give her my heart. She was a heart-breaker, and not ready to settle down, so we kept it the way it was....SIMPLE. I became great friends with her over the years & still am today.

So I dated a few girls here and there, & had drunken hook ups as time went on. That's kind of how the gay scene is. The one problem is that almost everyone has been with someone you know, which sucks. My first Dyke experience, lol, sorry but I can only imagine what my readers are thinking. (Aren't they all dyke's....lmao). Well like I said earlier, I love femmes. If I wanted to date a chick that looked like a guy, then I should just go back to guys, right. Well not so true, even though they dress like boys, they are still very much girls.

My first dyke experience was interesting to say, we met through my best friend. We got along great, we would talk for hours, but only hooked up a few times. This girl was cute, she had long dark hair (I'm a sucker for long dark hair...lol) and what I loved was she shaved the bottom half of her head, & braided the top. She looked kind of like an Indian. Well while dating her, I came to find out that even though they dress like boys, they are still just as sensitive as femmes. It was never in the cards for us to work out. So I continued dating, but not as much, because my best friend got sick. My mind was pre-occupied with that.

The next girl that I will talk about is what really made me a full on lesbian (After her I knew I would never go back to guys again). She was the first and only girl I ever fell in love with. (Which at this point, I wasn't really sure there would ever be someone that I would fall for.)

Well that will be talked about in my next dose. Make sure to check out Part 3, The Real LESBIAN. Trust me it will be quite interesting.

2 comments:

  1. come on! Don't leave me hanging like this...part 3!! part 3!! part 3!...see I'm even chanting..lol Kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. kid is crazy part two was funny but i hope part 3 will be better miss you sis love ya homo

    peace big brother

    ReplyDelete