LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, December 11, 2009

Why Vixxx's daily dose

Ok, so this is officially my first blog. I'm super excited because I have wanted to write one for-----EVVVVEEEEER. With all the drama & B.S. that goes on at my office, to my crazy Lesbian life, to my personal life with my family & my relationships. Just a place to vent & release I guess!! I have been told by quite a few people that I should write a book about my life. Well maybe more about my experiences, cuz, dam have I had some, that's for sure.



My blog is not going to be about things for others exactly, more like a show & tell, so you can remember how sane your life is, or maybe just for a good laugh. There might be a few useful things along the way, you never know. Alright since it's my first one, I will break down who I am for ya.



I'm a 26 year old Femme Lesbian, (Yes that means no dudes) who for the most part truly has my shit together. Currently dating, (we will get into that drama in another entry). I tend to be a work Alcoholic , but I just call it hard-working. Sometimes they call me a Jamaican (no offense to anyone, just because they have a lot of jobs). I am super independent, been on my own since I was 18. I am a very ambitious individual (hence the hard working part), who is extremely kind hearted, giving & sweet. Although they don't call me Vixen for nothing, I do have a naughty side. We will elaborate later on this subject. I work at a Real Estate office &, in a nutshell that is a whole other drama in it self.




I have two younger brothers, one is gay he is 23 years old, with a bad attitude most of the time, but doesn't take any one's BS & keeps it real all day long. (I admire him for that) Yeah I guess my parents didn't luck out with 2 gay kids, but hell they have one more. The other younger brother is a straight 18 year old.....On his way to being a baby daddy to one of these girls he dates. Oh & I forgot to mention, he is not the daddy of the babies, just wants to fill in for the dead beats that took off on this girls, The fixer type. Yes I know sweet right, not really, he needs to take care of him, before anyone else.



I Love my parents so very much they have been married for 26 years. (They inspire me that relationships can last a life time, but they are hard work). They have one of those typical Love/Hate Relationships, you know the one's where they cant leave each other because you love each other, but cant stand each other so you fight all the Effin time. (LOL) Yeah so in recent years, I have become there marriage counselor via phone, because they all live in another state. (Sorry but thanks goodness for that one).



This is just your first dose, my next one, will get into my New place & roommate.



More to come with my wild lesbian friends & life, the drama in my love life, & of course My crazy co-workers & office drama. Stay tuned.



Thanks for listening......Vixxx






3 comments:

  1. Good for you Liz. I love your blog and I love you too. You are an inspiration to all of us and I am looking forward to reading all your posts.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it girl! I look forward 2 ur thoughts & adventures ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I am ready to hear more. This is great Vix, and yes you are our Jamacian...lmao. Ok look forward to mas....KID

    ReplyDelete