LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's 2010

Wow peeps, were in 2010, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I was having a beautiful beginning to my new year, until some hater, decided to comment on my blog anonymously. Now I know when you blog, you can't control who loves it & who hates it. So please see my lil side note to my anonymous haters: HI HATERS.............BYE HATERS

DEAR Anonymous Hater,
I would like to thank you for reading my blog, but please remember its my blog & I can write what ever I feel. If you don't like it - don't read it. I know who you are HATER.

Sorry had to do it, now back to MY BLOG:

I finished the next part of my crazy love life saga, but I wanted to reflect on the new year first, before posting it. So I'm sure everyone has made their new years resolutions....start exercising, loose weight, fall in love, become rich, you know all that kind of stuff. Well not me, I've already done the whole lose weight one - One too many time before, & you can see from my pics....I not doing that well....lol So this year I decided to stay thick, & just watch what I eat so I don't blow up to big. I want to be..., You know the sexy type of PHAT. (Pretty Hot And Tempting)

But I'm on a different level for 2010, I have been working on getting my life back together after my really rough break-up 2 years ago (See my crazy love life part 3). So I'm going to save money this year, so I can eventually buy another house. And start over in the game of LIFE. Everyone who knows me, knows that I like to spend all that I make & take good care of my peeps (I'm not the savings type). Reason being, I work really hard all the damm time, so spending well that's how I justify it in my mind - by enjoying life.

Also this year, I plan to be more adventurous. I will be attending the wild Dinah Shores in Palm Springs in April, which is the ultimate LESBIAN girls gone wild type of party. I went 2 years ago, & had the time of my life. I plan on going to New York in the Winter. I Might even think about going to Europe in the summer (we will see about this one). Oh and I'm so going Snow boarding this year, My board looks so lonely in my room.

Well that's it for now, my crazy love life will be up tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your first dose of Vixxx for 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment