LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Annual Staff Dinner

Lets get the party started right. Well on Wednesday night we had our annual staff party. Which for the most part worked out OK. We usually go out & bitch, complain & tell funny stories about the office life. You know typical staff stuff, everyone has always got a story about some DUMASS~! However this year we had all the staff from all the offices come to the main office. Pizza, beer & Wine (who could ask for more, trust me they can....lol). We thought there was going to be more wine drinkers, then beer drinkers....again wrong. So we has a small shortage of beer, and no one brought wine, but big dog R to the rescue, he has like 12 bottles in his office, not sure why...(but he's not an alcoholic).


We had a Secret Santa gift exchange, we used that E-vite thing so no one would no who got who. (Because in previous years, we always tell each other) Guess what no surprise here, almost everyone knew this year too. Big mouths here I guess or Maybe no one likes surprises anymore. Well we had to do a little detective work because a few people ended up with out gifts. (What the hell people) We ended up working it out in the end. When ever your doing a secret gift exchange it could be deadly, but thanks to my great efforts, we didn't do that dumb ass white elephant game. I truly hate that game, because you know every office has a cheap ass, who buys their gifts at the 99 cent store, & knowing my luck, I will get the dam banana holder thing. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean peeps, but when you set a limit or $25.00, it doesn't mean spend $10.00 it means don't spend more than $25.00 if possible.

Besides the usual whispers, gossip & (secret) talking it worked out OK. I don't know about you, but I have the personality to be honest. Anything I say behind someones back, I have no problem saying it to their faces. I learned this at an earlier age, better to not say anything unless you have the balls to say it out loud. I think everyone should have to own up to it, or at least keep their mouths shut. We would probably have a much better world if we did. But then again, that would leave no drama right?

All in all people, we got through the night, no amazingly crazy fights to talk about, but we did have some wild dancing on tables & a few catty moments. But I have to say, I had the best gift ever. Thanks to my secret Santa, I got this bad ass frame, that's says Live Love Laugh. One of my faves....(its already hanging in my hallway, but she had it kind of easy, I'm registered for my house warming coming up.) Better to get someone something they want, then something they will re-gift.

Well that's it for now, I kind feel like I've bombarded you with Work stuff, so I will take a break for a minute & write about the office party later. I have a busy weekend coming up. Lesbian Club on Saturday, Woot Woot, shot out to Club Caution, love ya bitches! I need a nite out with the ladies!

Thanks for listening, hope you enjoyed today's Dose of Vixxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment