LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, December 14, 2009

My New Place & Roommate

So I moved into my new place on Dec. 1st this year. I wanted to be ready for new beginnings come Jan. 1st. I needed to be closer to my job, the gas was killing me. I went from being like 23 miles one way to about 12 miles away. I did something totally out of the norm for myself. I rented a super cute townhouse, with a friend from the Lesbian Scene. You might say why is this out of the norm, well I usually tend to keep my home life separate from my party life. Usually because it can become a huge problem. You know if you get one of those roommates that never want to stop partying, having random peeps at your house, all hours of the night. Then your stuff starts coming up missing. I'm not down with all that. However the biggest reason is most of the time for these type of people, Partying comes before paying your bills. AND THAT'S A MAJOR PROBLEM, For me.

However, I lucked out dramatically, My new roomie is awesome. I get the best of both worlds with her. For starters, she is very responsible, I don't have to chase her down for the rent or to help with groceries...etc....etc. She comes to me with her cash in hand & it seems like almost everyday she is contributing to the household food. On the other great side, she is super fun to hang with, she is a DJ at night at all the greatest spots. She is a few years younger than me, so its great because she keeps me young, but exhausting cuz, I'm getting old, I can only pull all nighters like twice a year.....LOL.

What I love about her most, is she has a big heart. She truly is a sweetie, however than tends to make her the ideal Ladies Lady. This must sound so weird to all my straight friends, you know what I mean, like a lady's man. (LMAO as I'm writing this) Any who, again she is young, 22 to be exact, & a DJ in the hottest lesbian see around, so her theme song these days is YOUR NOT GONNA TIE ME DOWN. (Sorry Hun if I'm putting you on blast, just keeping it real).

What can I say, It's going to be interesting to say the least. We already had our first wake up session talking about the wild weekend we had. Lets just say, it involved a lot of crazy Lesbo's, alcohol, & fighting, ending up with the streets blocked off by the cops, & me sleeping in my car until the drama died down.

More exciting stories to come. Thanks for listening! Hope you enjoyed today's dose.

2 comments:

  1. Vix, I was one of those crazy lesbos...lol Actually I think I was the one that started it. I'm sorry :( lol......KID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vix Lovin the bLog, now Lets hear a story wheRe the cLicka is in. LoL. =] Love ya! cant waIt to see u fOr CAUTION

    ReplyDelete