LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, December 21, 2009

Lesbian CLUB Caution

I have officially become the President of the Drunken Elite. No bullshit, I got so drunk on Saturday at Club Caution. I will attempt to re-connect the series of events for good laughs. I was super excited because my buddy from San Diego, was in town, & it was her first time clubbing out here with me. So I knew we were in for a fun time. Also note the last time I partied with her was in Palm Springs at Dinah Shore. I ended up walking like 2 miles in heels to get to her hotel room - from my hotel room, & never even made it we ended up in the hotel (Lobby) bathroom. I took her to the sexy CLUB CAUTION, where everybody knows my name (just like the show cheers). Any who, because she was here, things got a little, well a lot out of hand to the say the least. OK lets do a time chart to break it down.

09:30 pm just finishing getting ready, Got my sexy new grey boots on.
10:00 pm out the door driving to pick up my babe
11:00 actually leaving her house heading to the club.
11:30 Entering the club. (Oh by the way no one in LA gets to a club before 11pm.)What more could a girl ask for music bumping, girls dancing, hugs from all the Lesbo's.

I walk into the club have a drink waiting for me from my Girl from SD. Next thing I know I'm getting pulled all over the place to dance. One girl is backing it up on me, & then the other is grabbing me from behind. Now you might be thinking, WTF, that's just how these wild girls get down...lol. I was thinking wait I don't even have one drink in me yet. I have to get tipsy before I make my way onto the dance floor. Moving through the night

12:00 am I am now finished with my first beer, moving onto Kamikaze's shots
12:15 am Back to Corona's (Note to self, never mix drinks. Liquor before beer your in the clear)
12:30 am Dancing with more friends, checking out the scene. Telling stories with my friend from SD.
12:30 -1:45 am - Good times, but not to much of a memory, I racked up a $100.00 bar tab-Now I'm saying WTF.

I'm a drunken-rowdy mess, the club was closing, & we were getting kicked out. Now were outside, & I'm hanging on to my friends neck probably choking her. And you know when you are drunk you are like dead weight & I'm surely not the skinniest girl, lets keep it real I'm pretty dam thick....lol. So its was probably more like a headlock. I then proceeded to sit on my other two friends lap, talking all kinds of random-ness. Found out the next day she video taped the whole thing. Had to beg her not to post it. Finally we are leaving the club on our way to the car. I couldn't drive I was way too wasted.

So we began to make our way home, and about 15 minutes into the ride, I was done. I had already cursed out my room-mate (for who knows what reason). Then I proceeded to throw up all over my car door because when your drunk you have no concept of aim and I only made about half of it out the window. All over myself & it was bad. When we made it home I was then stripping out of my clothes in the parking garage, riding in my building's elevator in only a bra, leggings & my hot ass boots. Note its like 2:45am and my room-mate is home and cracking up at me, because I then proceed to curse her out some more. This is all a blur to me, I dont remember any of it.

I wake up Sunday morning with my hair in a towel, I don't even remember taking a shower. Huge hangover, I was suppose to meet all my besties for a champagne brunch at 9:30 am thank goodness it was only like 8:30 am. I was still drunk, in an effort to somewhat sober up, I ate a bean & cheese burrito. Lets just end this with, never drink so much, that you have to where sun glasses the next morning in a restaurant. I didn't even want to see alcohol. Had to do the walk of shame with all my girls. So not the business. FYI, I never get this drunk maybe like once every 3 years, and of course this reminds me why.

So can I say good times, HELL yes, but dam did I pay the price. Hope you loved this drunken mess of a dose of vixxx.

1 comment:

  1. Had me cracking up the whole time. Yes, it is like Cheers! We love you Vixx....

    From.. The Kid ~Intense Production ~Club Caution

    ReplyDelete