LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, December 18, 2009

Office Holiday Party

I'm just gonna call this my favorite people watching experience thus far. We had our office party on Thursday night at one of our agents house, which is too amazing for words. We had about 40-50 people throughout the night come in & out. It was much better than last year in terms who people who actually came out. But my theme for this party will be Don't be apart of the DRUNKEN ELITE! We will get into that later though.

Let me share the positive attributes before I share the hysterical ones. Starting with My Blog is a huge hit around my office. I won the office blog award, which is awesome, I wasn't even trying. I have people coming up from all over the place telling me, they truly enjoy my blog. Thanks so much for the support, you inspire me to write more and more. Also one of my favorite agents, who I will call my Blogging Mentor, gave me some great feed back on some writing skills. J, notes are taken, How am I doing? Great party all in all, people had lots of fun & got to let loose. Some a little too loose, which brings me to the hysterical moments. Since I am somewhat respectful of people's drunken messes, I wont mention any names, just the funny shit you do, & we can all learn what not to do in the future.

TOP 15 THINGS NOT TO DO, AT YOUR OFFICE HOLIDAY PARTY.
1. Don't Straddle your boss-like your giving him a lap dance unless your looking for job security.
2. Don't tell your Boss you have his name tattooed across your ass, & then proceed to bend over, & say it real slow or stretched out.
3. Don't tell your employee you will lick there cold sore. YUCK!!!!
4. Don't be the stripper, be the pole. (if you have to be one of them)
5. Don't take pictures of your crotch or anything else of that sort.
6. Don't disappear with another co-worker/boss for longer than 15 minutes & them come back wiping off your mouth. Your giving off the wrong vibe. LMAO
7. Don't Flash anyone, it will come back to bite you in the ass later.
8. Don't tell everyone or bet people that you will come into work tomorrow wearing no pants, further more always wear some type of pants to work.
9. Don't tell your co-workers that you own a rabbit, unless it really is a rabbit.
10. Pay attention to what you wear. People will be taking pictures.
11. Don't get stuck in the corner with the Rambler, you know the person who never shuts up.
12. Don't follow the HOT GIRL around all night, you look like a puppy dog.
13. Don't hit on the young girls in the office if your married, hell even if your single, because you will look like a molester.
14. Don't use your cleavage as a storage unit.
15. Don't spill your drinks - PARTY FOUL, major points deducted for this one.

In closing DON'T BE APART OF THE DRUNKEN ELITE! Its not the club you want to be in. I hope this helps anyone else who has Holiday parties left to go to. Or at least will help you for next year.

Just another Dose of Vixxx! Lesbian Club tonight, that should be interesting. Also going to hang out with My best girlfriends on sunday. Not like my partner, but like my besties.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot two.
    16. We seem to have a short memory. Remember the office Monte Carlo night. People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

    17. The drunken elite pay your salary.

    Next time please use spell check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I feel special ... we know which are mine. LOL!!!

    P.S. What catty biotch left the last comment??? Was that Selina????? LMFAO!!!

    Luv u LIZZZZZZZZZZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...it's "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw STONES. Get it straight or use Google.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous- this was supposed to be funny, we all had a good time and it was all fun & games. Get over it.

    ReplyDelete