LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Backround on my office

First, I promised you I would talk about my DRAMA-RAMA work place. Its actually not that bad, but at times it can get there. Well a little backround for ya. I work at a prestigious Real Estate Firm called, EASIR (just in case there are stalkers reading, im not gonna put the whole name out there)in the beautiful city of Calabasas you know where all the famous people live. Big ups to all my EASIR fan's who support my blog. YOU ROCK! Well we are defintly the high end of Real Estate, but we dabble in the other stuff too, all the agents love our office for the coffee j/k & the staff.

So as I was saying.... Real Estate Firm, your probalby thinking one of two things,

1st thought, wow she must make lots of money, & drive a BMW or a BENZ. (side note: Not everyone who works is Real Estate is a Baller, there are a few elite individuals who actually live up to the stero type, most of us just get by or fake it till we do.)
2nd thought, dam she must be broke, because Real Estate has been struggling lately especailly with all the Forclosures. Well lets be honest, its been a very tough road, the past two years for our industry, but only the dedicated surive. Thankfully I work for a great company (Go R & E, your awesome) that totally supports there agents and has helped everyone ride out this horrible recession. (DAM YOU... AGENTS GET TO WORK).

But another suprise, I actually work for the company as an employee. However I do have my brokers license (woot woot), & have been a licensed agent for like 5 years. I havent sold much, well anything in the last few years, but you never know what 2010 will bring. I'm actually an a administrator at the office....not the office bitch, get it straight that's (S's) job....lol. For the most part I am loved & appreciated by the agents at my office, They find a common knowledge in me I guess, what the hell, I know my shit, what can I say (Don't Hate...hahahaha). Again Loved by most, hated by few (Screw you the few). Now on to the co-workers.

Well I work in the Main/Corporate office with the two owners of the company (R&E) + like 8 other staff members, plus 2 assistants that are pretty much staff but they are not on my bosses payroll. (Oh we also have the 60+ agents, but only like 15 come in a week, got to love the realtor's schedule.) We have 3 offices all together. I have this huge office it makes me feel super important (note I said feel). Ok onto the Great people, (The Prez) R is a laid back guy, very young at heart. Who has lost his sense of Sensors when he talks to us. (Which is great & hysterical all at the same time). Sometimes I wish he was harder on some people, but its his company I only work here. He let us finish off the year in Jeans (Major bonus points).

Then there is the E (Vp/The Lawyer) who is awesome, He tells it like it is, Cursing people out & make no apologies for his agressive personality, a typical lawyer type. Ok well he is a big softy at heart & sometimes says sorry. (Probally gonna be a little mad about what I say, but I get the honesty from you E) Oh & he always hooks me up with tickets to games...OH YEAH BABY, great seats all the time. I will get more into the rest of the staff people as time goes on. With the crazy stories they bring on. But just to give it a quick run down we are seperated like this, The Bosses (Big Dogs), The Admin's (I'm in this group,) The Escrow Chicks, The Marketing Peeps, The Assistants, & of course the AGENTS.

Well we all know when ever you work in an office enviroment, there are always rumors, shit talking, & everything else that comes with the terriorty. So you need to come back & read more later. I was suppose to blog about the staff party, but this one was already too long, so check it out again tomorrow for the staff party.

Hope you enjoyed todays dose of Vixxx.

1 comment:

  1. Keep 'em coming...gives me good reading when my day is ending. Ok love ya...KID

    ReplyDelete