LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Week Left till Club Karma

Wow, so in my last blog I announced that I had ventured into the club hosting business and that I would probably be super exhausted from all the promoting I would be doing. Sure enough I was right, I already work like 10-12 hours daily Monday through Friday. Now I have added promoting Thursday through Sunday to my plate. Being a promoter is not all fun & games that's for sure. I envy the people who have a real job like myself & still do the promotions thing, But Networking is key baby!

So its officially one week from our event & we have hit up countless clubs & passed out a good 1500 flyer's still got about 1500 more to pass out. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Thanks again to all of our friends & supporters your peeps are amazing. On a whole other side note, I'm super excited to wear my sexy new dress I bought for the event. I got some banging ass stiletto heals to strut. WOOOhoooo gonna be looking like a lil Vixen for sure!!!

Update on ME: My Love life has actually gotten a little better, they say good things come to those who wait, well I've been waiting & finally I'm starting to get some rewards out of it. Koolaid smiles all across my face. I'm even more excited to know that some time this week I'm gonna get some more of my tattoo on my shoulder worked on. This has been a long time coming. Picked up a new networking job on Tuesday's which seems to be a great move for me. What else?

Well that's all I can think of for now, I will get back again soon with more. Hope you enjoyed my latest dose of Vixxx. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment