LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness

What a way to start off the month CLUB KARMA was a huge success, yay so excited because we worked our asses off for it. We had tons of fun, I worked the door most of the night with the help of my babe even on her B-day, what a champ! We had like 6 different dj's through out the night. In the main room we had Lady Kate start the night off, & she is adorable. Such a sweetheart & great to work with. Then we had my infamous roomie Dj Les tearing it up on the turntables, and she was MC'ing the whole night. (I See U LES) hahaha. Then we finished with the ultra sexy Dj Lezlee, the hottest shorty in town. I luv U babe, thanks a million! Then We had Dj Karl & a bunch of his friends spinning in the private VIP room! It was awesome to see all our friends come out & support, but it was really cool to see so many new faces. Can't wait for next month! April 11th, its going down baby!

But ooooohhhhh let me tell you, I have never been so happy to stay in for a few nights in my life, lol! But that was only for this past week. Now back out to bigger & better things. So I started this new part time admin job for some extra cash, because why not right? Well it has been quite a challenge for me to add this to my plate of the million things I already balance. But I always love a challenge, and always into pushing myself to the limits!

So I am usually late all the time, & payback is a Biatch..... let me elaborate. I usually don't get to clubs before 11pm. I stay late as hell at work all the time, so I try not to be there before 9am mainly because its a miracle if I leave before 8pm. Yes I'm a workaholic people. Any who the point to this story is, I planned a birthday dinner and I planned it at 6:30, because I know everyone is casually late. So I figured we would actually start at 7pm.

So the restaurant wouldn't take reservations so I had to be there half an hour early just to make sure we got our table for 15 people. Well believe it or not, I was there at 6:30 to reserve the table. Well long story short everyone was effin late, they all got there at like 8pm, like I said payback is a Biatch. I was all dressed up with bags of presents, sitting in a packed ass lobby by myself, what a loser right? Anywho, once the guest of honor arrived & then shortly after all of the other guests it turned out to be a great dinner with friends. We laughed our asses off for sure. Thanks to the hysterical Slax!

So the one thing I hate, is when you try so hard to get the perfect gift for someone, and that someone doesn't like it or appreciate it. Or even worse returns it, WTF, that's why I generally do gift cards, because I hate it when people give me some random ass gift, and then im like what am I going to do with this. REGIFT!!!! j/k, Well here I am again, I took the time to get the perfect gifts, and guess what happened, she returned all but one. Horrible right, I was pretty pist but I got over it. Oh well shit happens.

This is just the first half of my March Madness Dose, I got so much more to tell, it was my Bff's bday, Saint Patrick's Day, Club Caution, Love Life Experiences, I will write really soon part 2 of my March Madness, but for now here's the latest dose of Vixxx

1 comment:

  1. Lol u are a workaholic our "jamacain"!! What she returned almost everything? Ok babe we love ya....kid and sandyman "the wives"

    ReplyDelete