LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, February 12, 2010

Club Karma

It's official, I am adding yet another thing to the list of the many things I do. Well my roomie & I have recently ventured into hosting our very own Gay & Lesbian Club in the Valley. So I thought it would be great to blog about how very excited I am.

We found an amazing, super sexy location, which is in the heart of Studio City. We have a bunch of A-list dj's lined up for our opening night. Got mad sponsorships from a radio station, to all different promoters in the scene. Thank you to everyone for supporting the event. My roomie is just as hard working as I am, so thanks to her for all her love & support in our new adventure. Taking the scene by storm baby!

We are starting off small, but hope to grow within time. Our first event is Sunday March 7th, and then we are gonna be on a regular every first sunday of the month schedule. Yikes I know, I'm gonna have to take mondays off...LOL. We are gonna be hitting up all the regular spots over the next month and a half promoting, so I'm probably gonna be pretty tired. But i'm excited to see how it all turns out.

Stay posted for my future blogs on Club Karma. Thanks for listening to my very brief NEWS FLASH version dose of Vixxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment