LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend

Let me start off by saying ladies & gentleman, I was not that interested in the super bowl. I could have cared less who one the game. LMAO I was thinking more about it being Kim Kardashian's BF vs Kendra Basket's Hubby. "ROFLMAO" The only bet I made was on what color the Gatorade was, you know when who ever wins, they pour it all over the coach. Well I lost, I got stuck with Blue, & it was freaking Orange WTF. However I did go to a fabulous super bowl party hosted by one of my newer friends Priscilla.

So Priscilla's super bowl party was at her house, she had lots of drinks, food, she was a great host. I went with my roomie & one of her bestie's. I'm not gonna lie, we were late as always... got there around half time, but we came with beer so its all good. We walked in & at first we wanted eat & have a drink before mingling. We had about 2 beers before we made our way to the living room to watch the last quarter of the game. It was really cool, because it was not our regular crowd of friends, new faces always make an interesting night. After the game, we were still drinking & they said lets play flip a cup, I think I might have been about 5 beers in at this time.

First of all I suck at flip a cup, I'm just gonna put that out there, but I got better with time. Let me explain the game for those of you who have never played. You get a bunch of your friend into 2 relay lines (For teams of course), you use the traditional plastic red cups (you know what I mean) and you fill them each about a quarter of the way up with beer (Kind of like shots of beer, but a little bit more). The first person on each team drinks the entire cup, then has to set their cup down on a table & proceed to flip it with their finger until the cup lands upside down. Now the catch is the next person can't go until you get yours in its right position. (So if you suck, you don't want to be the first or the last leg in the relay).

Like I said I was already 5 beers in & we played who knows how many rounds, it was lots of fun, I made lots of new friends (can't remember any of their names) and I was really drunk by the end of the night needless to say. I was holding some girls hand that I didn't even know (So I'm told) but I think she might have been trying to hold me from falling down the stairs....lmao. Any who I ended up leaving with someone else, we got a flat tire on the freeway, and that's not good when your drunk. Thanks goodness she wasn't, but it was freezing thank goodness for the alcohol or I would have frost bite. Got to my friends house around 2am on Monday morning, slept a few hours then home to my house. I had to go to work by 9am, and it was a horrible hung over day.

Don't drink on Sunday's if you got to be at work on Monday's. So with all this said about my great night. My roomie and I have made a pact to stop drinking beer at home until April (Which is when Dinah Shores....the ultimate Lesbo Weekend is) hope you enjoyed this dose of Vixxx, until next time.

2 comments:

  1. u left with someone else n not Les? wow Vix...LoL, sounds Like it was fun, we didnt go cuZ my dad had been in the ER that morning, so we went to my parents to see him and so we watched the game there with him n my moms hooked it uP with some food! woo! gLad u had fun, n next time u come play flip a cup with me k, ill show u a trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks Slax your the best. Yeah i went home with Skee......lmao!

    ReplyDelete