LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The House Warming, and a weekend update!

Thanks to everyone who made it out to our House Warming, you all are so sweet. We had an awesome night until my dumb ass neighbors started trippin at like 9:00pm. WTF. We will get into that more later. So many things to say I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks.

So Lets start off with, I went out on Thursday night to a new Lesbo Club called Kyss to show support for my sexy DJ friend & only got like 3 hours of sleep before work the next day. However it was an awesome night, I danced & drank the night away, pimped my roomie out to lots of people on the dance floor, got to watch someone else throw up for a change.....LMAO. Like I said fantastic night, definitely worth the exhaustion at work the next day.

Then some how my lovely roomie convinced me to go out on Friday night. You might ask why, well that's because she hates to see me sitting at home alone, super sweet I know. One small problem, this now make 3 hours of sleep in like 48 hours & our house warming was the next day. I had to clean & prepare food, but hey I needed a little excitement in my life so I said what the hell. Too bad it was a straight club.... LMAO. But damm times have changed from back when I use to go to the Straight clubs. Let me elaborate on this one.

First of all I love to watch people, its one of my favorite things to do, because you never know what your gonna get. Well this night at the straight club, there was a whole lot of X-rated dancing going on. First of all there was a stripper as a go-go dancer, who was wearing a biking that was no bigger than my shoe laces. At least if she was cute, I would have been into it, but she wasn't my friends. Then all of these little girls in their tiny dresses backing it up on there guys. They needed a room for sure. I mean no joke, I saw a whole lot of ass & panties that day. We ended up getting home like at almost 4:30 am of course because we were bull-shitting & running around afterwards you know parking lot pimpin (For my roomie.....lmao).

I have to wake up Saturday, get my car back, clean the house, make the food, & do everything for the house warming which was suppose to start at 3pm. I woke up at like 10am, then I ended up waiting around to get my car until like almost 11am. Finally I get my car, run to the store to get a few last minute items & I'm back home by like 12:30. I start to clean, and I text my roomie to hurry her ass home to help me. Then I realize its about 2:30 & I haven't even showered or got any food ready. YIKES.... I think to my self don't worry people are always late. Sure enough people are not always late, I answer the door to my first guests looking a hot mess.

Then I quickly apologize to them, run upstairs to take a shower & have them just sit & wait for me. Then as I'm in the shower, everyone & their mom starts calling because they are arriving, I have my old roommate let people in (thanks babe by the way), because I am no where near ready. Long story short, at like 4pm, I was finally able to come down & prepare food. Thanks to my lovely friends the twins & my awesome co-worker who helped me prepare everything. Everyone loved the food, & enjoyed the special drinks I made, which we have officially named the Pink Pantie Droppers. (The name says it all people).

We began opening our gifts and we realized that either our friends think we are alcoholics or they are. Because we got 3 of the same 20 piece bar sets with all kinds of cups & shot glasses, you know the whole package. Things came in 3 all night, we got 3 candle sets, people ran into our chandelier 3 times as well. We keep count because its pretty funny to us, even more so when it happens to one of us....duh we live there we should know not to run into it. We got cute frames, dope ass square plates which I love, the brownie seperater thingy, and some other kitchen stuff. All in all we had a lot of laughs & great vibes until my homophobic neighbor was harassing my friends as they left.

This guy is a total douche bag, he is a grown as man yelling at my lesbian Friends the most ridiculous slanders. I wont even repeat the shit he was saying. They called the cops because we were too loud supposedly, my other neighbor called my landlord & my building management. What a night, & people it was only 9pm. WTF!!!!! My landlord was cool, he called me the next day & I explained our side of the story & at the end of the day, he was not mad. SO YAY, our House Warming was a success.

Hope you enjoyed the latest dose of Vixxx, I have lots of stuff planned this weekend, so you never know what I might be writing about next week.

3 comments:

  1. LOL,atleast i know you can still party like you 81!(and look it too) :)

    dont like small,closed minded fools get in the way of your happiness.....in the end they are just unhappy with their own life and feel the need to get into theres lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS ONE WAS GREAT I COULD SO SEE YALL LOUD ASS CLOWNING AROUND ROUGHING UP THE BUILDING LIKE OLD DAYS YOU CRAZY ASSES I READ THIS TO MY OFFICE PEOPLE AND THEY WEE DIEING LAUGHING

    I MISS YOU SISTER SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND IM PROUD OF YOU SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO MY SISTER ALL SHE IS THE GREATEST HEART ALIVE
    J

    ReplyDelete