LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sunday Brunch with my Girls

For as long as I can remember I have been friends with the same 5 people. We always called ourselves the Sexy 6, and dam we have lived up to it. We use to tear the town apart with our good times. I have known my cousin (well obviously since I was born...lol) The Twins since kinder garden, Heather (may she rest in peace) since I was 16, and Then my other BFF since I was like 16 or 17. These girls are & will be my girls forever. They are the type of friends, you can stop talking to for 10 years, & then just pick up the phone & catch up like it was yesterday. Most girls don't have a close group of girl-friends they can count on forever, but I am lucky to say that I do. We all have our flaws, but we are riders for each other no matter what.

We have had our wild & crazy nights out on the town, to our back yard parties at my parents house, to our insane spring breaks, to our relaxing get together lunch dates, to our annual meetings at the cemetery. Your probably thinking WTF, well like I said may Heather rest in peace. We meet every year on her birthday & the anniversary of her passing at the cemetery. We hang out, talk, bullshit, laugh, cry, drink and imagine all together, as if she was still with us today. We have all kept our promise to each other & to her that we would never forget her. But that doesn't surprise me, because she is the most unforgettable person I have ever known.

As the years go on we have all gone through are changes in life, as you know these are my straight friends, so most of them are married or having babies, living the family life. I am the only JACKO... that is still out and about all the time. It comes with the territory of being gay I guess. Well not always true, when you have a solid partner, you can always settle down, & only go out on occasion. We as girlfriends try to see each other like once a month or at least every other month for Girl time, but I think its more like DRINKING time.

I love my girls we all drink up a storm & laugh our asses off when ever we get together. My favorite part of being with them, is the memories we always talk about. For an example they always want to talk about back when I was straight....lol (It's not gonna happen ladies but I cant knock them for trying). Any who we were talking about typical girlfriend Q's, who was your best kiss, best sex, that whole shabang, and its funny to hear every one's answers, I'm sure a few of mine were un-expected. I think it was hysterical this time around because we had brunch at my house & my Lovely roomie was there who knows nothing of my straight life, I kept having to say EAR MUFFS to her so she wouldn't listen to all my crazy (straight-girl) stories.

Every now & then I can get them to shake what there mamam gave them on the dance floor of club, but those days are few & far between. But guess what, I convinced them to go to a club this Friday night (Of course it has to be a straight one) but who cares, were gonna party like its 1999. (I threw that one in for my older peeps, becuase I love me some prince, but I was in 10th grade in 99.) LMAO!!! Keep reading to see if there are any wild stories in us left.

Hope you enjoyed my friendly dose of vixxx today.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA HA HA THATS SUM FUNNY ISH BAK WHEN YOU WERE ST8 HAHAHA THATS FUNNY

    DONT MISS THOSE DAYS THATS FOR SURE MISS YOU LOVE ALL YOU SEXY LADYS HOPE YALL ARE DOING GREAT

    ReplyDelete