LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, March 29, 2010

March Madness Part 2

Saint Patrick's Day is the day before my best friends birthday, so we decided to go out to a couple of local bars to celebrate. Mainly because we wanted to be out & about at midnight to sing Happy birthday! We got all dressed up in our green clothes & went to our first pub, had to pay to get in, no biggie, the problem was, this bar could barely fit about 100, maybe 125 people in it. We had no ideal there was already like 150 in there. OH HELL to the NO, we couldn't even make it to the bar, because there was so many people in the dam place. NO BUENO!

So on to the next spot, long story short every single place was like that, we ended up going back to my friends house, drinking beers, & having a blast. My birthday bestie was wasted way to early! Best part of the night, we started playing our own game show version of buzz in. We would be asked random questions about movies, or songs, or about our own history and then you had to say DING (to buzz in), lmao and if you were first you could answer. So now its official when ever were together what ever the topic is, we say put your Dinger hand up (LOL). I love those girls so much, & their hubbies are tons of fun as well.

The next day (Funny story coming) I ended up being way to hung over couldn't make it to work. Some how I got convinced to go to a Dog beach (FYI, I am not an animal lover), what can I say she pulled the best friend card on me. "That's my job dam it" Any who we drove to Leo Carrillo with my best friends too big ass horse dogs, (well to be honest there labs, but I swear their big enough to ride like horses). Well we get these 2 crazies onto their leashes & she gives me the more relaxed dog. We take them down onto the beach, start to walk on the sand, & I'm texting on my blackberry, the dog was annoyed I guess. He starts to jump on me, so I decide to put my phone away. At this very moment another dog & their owner comes down the hill onto the beach, & the dog jumps out at them. This effin dog pulls me from standing position to a straight belly flop onto the sand. WTF, then keeps pulling me across the sand, basically people I ate sand. To top it all off, my best friend was loving every second. I was hung over getting pulled by a dog through the dam sand, So not the day for me.

Next onto Club Caution, had a great time once again in a new location with all my Caution peeps. Sunday BBQ at the homie's house was interesting to say the least. We played flip a cup, and I sucked at the beginning but got good at the end. OH YEAH BABY! Back to work in the promoting scene again, went out Friday night to check out a new spot for our follow up Club Karma event on April 11Th. Well lets see, it was a cool place, but I couldn't help but notice there was so many weird things going on there. For starters the place turns into an after hours spot, so you know that means everyone comes on some shit lol. Got to watch my best friend party like it was 1999....still lmao on that one, But it was a pretty cool location all in all.

Did some shelf shopping on Saturday (sounds weird I know) but its for a ridiculous DVD collection that was in my room. Then met up with my besties for dinner & drinks, which then turned into more drinks at another restaurant, then more drinks at a bar, and then to one of their houses and then home, to en emotional roller coaster. (Wow I must sound like an alcoholic) Missed out on Game night because I got to drunk with the besties.

My love life is still just as crazy as ever, every time I make decisions to be happy for me, I end up hurting someone, If not hurting myself in the process. Defining the balance of your happiness with someone Else's is really hard at times. What's sad is its not suppose to be. We all know relationships are work, they are not effortless, but they should not be so hard either. I wish that I could be the perfect person that everyone wants me to be, but I have my flaws too,(or what ever you want to call them) I'm sorry for that but I am only human, no one is perfect. I had to make some grown up decisions yesterday, I hope they will only bring a more happy future with a lot less drama in my love life.

"All I can do is hope for this, because in love & life there are no guarantee's"

That's gonna top off all of the March Madness for this dose of Vixxx. I hope you enjoyed the stories & know there are always more to come in the next dose of Vixxx! Oh & I'm sure I will be talking about Dinah in the next one!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs Hun. Yay I can finally comment lol
     kurls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad Kurls, Woot Woot.

    ReplyDelete