LEZ-B-HONEST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, July 16, 2010

How to stay cool while having sex in this hot as weather.

Wozzers its like hot-lanta in Cali these past few days. Seriously like record breaking temperatures. So my friend and I were joking around how sex totally sucks when its hot & humid. Well don't get me wrong, everyone likes that slippery hot sex ;)
But you gotta have room to breath, my a/c broke the other day, so I guess this kind of brought this upon us.

So we decided to come up with a top 10 list of how to stay cool during sex.

These are in no specific order .....FYI

Sex with...

1. Ice cubes, Ice cream, or Whip Cream melting on you. - Sticky but yummy
2. In the Shower - Can be overrated if done wrong
3. In the Pool - Can be changeling, but who's not up for a challenge
4. On the Balcony...outside at night - That's got to be cooler than inside
5. With the A/C or the Fan Blowing - But don't get too dried up, must have lube..lol
6. On the Kitchen counter with Popsicles - use your imagination
7. Ice packs under the thighs during oral sex..... OMG...LMFAO
8. Bathroom floor, or really any tile floor. - Its always cooler
9. At a Grocery Store in the Cooler - Got to be an exhibitionist for this one
10. On top of a cold wet towel - Not so sure about this one

This one is a bonus for all my toy lovers.... Put your dildo/vibrator in the Freezer.

Ok so there you have it. People this was all done with lots of laughs, hope you enjoy, & hell I hope you try a few, I plan too :) Until the next dose of Vixx, stay cool. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment